steps for email configuration in outlook (server hosted by webicent)
When facing such an issue, you may solve it by changing your Outlook configuration settings as follows:
1) Open Microsoft Outlook
2) Go to “Tools > Email Accounts” menu.
3) In the Account Settings window, select the email account you wish to modify /firstname.lastname@example.org for example/ and click “Change”
4) Now click on “More Settings”
5) From the More Settings window, select the “Outgoing Server” tab.
6) Check “Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) requires authentication” and make sure “Use same settings as incoming mail server” is selected.
7) Open the “Advanced” tab.
8) In the Advanced tab, set the Outgoing server (SMTP) port to 465. In the Use the following type of encryption drop-down, select SSL
9) Click “OK”.
10) On the Internet E-Mail Settings window, click “Next“.
11) Click “Finish”.
12) Sent test email
Note: Essentially, there should be a Tick for the Encrypted connection, that should be “Ticked” and it should appear as follows: